Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LOVE..

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM..


Love
Would make you blind
I don’t care so much if I couldn’t see
But it matters when love blinds me from seing Allah light’s

Love
Would make you forget
I don’t care so much if I couldn’t remember
But it matters when love makes me forget Allah


Love
Makes you fool
I don’t care so much in being a fool
But it matters if I am fool in telling the difference between right and wrong


Love
Makes you happy
But why should I be happy
When I should be grieving, for disobeying Allah order’s

Love
Needs a lot of sacrifice
I am willing to sacrifice
But why should I sacrifice, if it’s not for Allah
Love
why should I love???
If it’s not for Allah..


0 fikr:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...